Thursday, February 9, 2012

Daddy Said So

When I was released from the hospital, I needed a new mani.  Hearing the news of the tumor, one can imagine that I was in a down mood.  I called home and spoke to my Dad.  He asked what I was doing, and I told him that I wanted to paint my nails, but didn't know what color.

Dad suggested a "rainbow mani" which I corrected him and told him it was called a skittle mani :) He said "take a picture and send it home so I can see"(they live in the dinosaur years and don't own a computer).

I used all Julep colors except the middle one is OPI's Fly.  So, this mani is for my daddy ♥



3 comments:

Colorsplashnails said...

Beautiful! I'm so sorry about your news...(((Hugs)))

Unknown said...

I love the mani, and your blog! Get well soon, OK?

Sara said...

So cute! Sorry about you bad news. Glad polish can help cheer you up!