Thursday, January 12, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

What a day I had yesterday.  It was so full of appointment and errands, that I was on the go from 11 am until 8 pm last night.  When I got home, I crashed on the sofa but a little while, but when I woke up, I decided that I would check my emails.

To my excitement, I was given the Liebster Blog Award by Cathy.  Thank you so much!  I myself was shocked when I saw that in my email, especially since I have only been blogging for a little while.  This is such a fantastic community that I am apart of!  I appreciate all the hard work and dedication that my fellow blogger have.


"Liebster" is German for 'dearest' or 'beloved' but can also mean 'favourite'. The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers to welcome them into the blogging world and to let others know about the great new bloggers who have joined the blogosphere.

There are a few rules regarding this award:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
2. Reveal the 5 blogs you have chosen and let them know by commenting on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award onto your blog.
4. Request that people you have sent the award to forward it on to their favourite bloggers.

The fab five I have chosen are:

Chrystal over at Findpeaceinpolish.blogspot.com
Niki over at pagesandpolish.blogspot.com
Stine over at frkfine.blogspot.com
April  over at muniasnails.blogspot.com
Gwen over at pudgynails.blogspot.com

Hooray!!