Monday, January 23, 2012

Hello Kitty Mani

Yesterday, I decided it was time for a new set of acrylics.  I had them on since July and was in need of a new set.  If I don't have acrylics on, I think my hands look like man hands.  Kim(my manicurist) asked why I get them because I wear them at my regular nail length, which is pretty short.  But, they make me feel better, so that's all that matters.

I had all intentions of having my nails painted Wallis by Butter London, but then we got to talking about Hello Kitty and how much I thought she was cute, even at my age(soon to be 39).  Gah!  Sabrina is the girl who does nail art and she showed me the most adorable picture on her Ipad of a mani.  I tweaked it a bit and had the tips done with Wallis, hot pink polka dots, which she used acrylic paint for, then she used a nail art pen for the nose and whiskers and added rhinestones.  I couldn't believe how cute it turned out.

Here are a few up close pictures.  The bow she made it to look like it's 3D.  Awesome!




Don't forget to check out my blogsale.  If you see something that you like but may not like the price, hey, I may except offers =)

Imajo velik dan!

No comments: