Sunday, September 16, 2012

BzzAgent Glade Expressions Collection

 
I received a BzzAgent campaign for Glade Expressions Collection.  They sent a FREE coupon for a fragrance mist as well as a FREE coupon for an oil diffuser.  Along with the free coupons, were a bunch of $ off coupons, that I have given out to family/friends and even complete strangers at Wal-Mart, who were in the aisles.

There are several scents to choose from: Cotton & Italian Mandarin, Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice, Lavender & Juniper Berry and Pineapple & Mangosteen/

Since Fall is in the air, I decided that I would like to try the Apple and Spice collection.  Wow, what an incredible fall scent for my home.  It is warms and invigorating and the collection fits in to any decor that you may have.

An item that I will definitely be purchasing in the future and looking forward to trying other scents from their collection.


No comments: