Wednesday, November 30, 2011

OPI Meep Meep Meep


Two days ago, I decided to get my nails filled.  I know, I know...a lot of people are "against" acrylics.  I find that with them, my nails and hands look better.  Without them, I feel like I have "man hands" as I call them.

I knew that I wanted to try OPI's Meep Meep Meep, since it looked so pretty on another bloggers nails.  I usually don't wear reds as I do not think that red is a good color for my nails or me.  I don't even own one piece of red clothing.  But, I gave it a shot.

I'm still not sure what I think about it.  I was thinking about using one of my BM plates and stamping a design with silver.  Who knows.  I just might change the color...everyday!  For me, I'm not impressed with the color :/

2 comments:

Fijufic said...

Girly Stuff!!!! Just in time for the holiday season.

Dani said...

C'mon Bobby, you know you want to paint your nails too! LOL